June 19, 2009

She asked for it, right?

Limbaugh loves his stereotypes more than Sotomayor does:
Today, my friends,* we turn our attention to the latest revelation from Judge Sonia Sotomayor. It appears that Ms. Sotomayor, the model of diversity and inclusion, has some explaining to do regarding her membership in a club.
No, she doesn't.
I think I'm going to send Sotomayor, and her club, a bunch of vacuum cleaners to help them clean up after their meetings.
Cute. I take grave personal offense at that particular sexualist jab, incidentally. I happen to enjoy vacuuming very much.

And speaking of old boys' clubs, there is this one, which has on more than one occasion been in addition a senile men's club.

Also, why is Limbaugh constantly tugging at his polo shirt?** Is he hallucinating some kind of insect attack, or what? Delerium tremens?

* How many listeners are not so much friends as seekers of yuks?
** How many polyesters did they have to kill to make that thing?

No comments: