April 18, 2009

Algunos tomates para su Quesosphere

I found this blog the other day and added it to my "blogroll" because it turned out mine was on hers, so I'm grateful and flattered by that.

Do check it oot, it's pretty comical: Five Tomatoes to Freedom.

Although I confess I haven't the foggiest idea what that means.
I sadly did not get a picture of the most hoo-ha showing girl because this blog is rated R, not NC-17.
Which reminds me.

I was reading Tim Cuprisin's Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel column a couple of months ago when I came across this (so to speak):
It's the template for a Coulter book launch to have some sort of accompanying hoo-hah.
Naturally, that implicates all manner of mischief, but I wasn't sure whether Mr. Cuprisin was keeping up with the kids' slang these days, so I left it alone. He probably only meant "fuss" or "disturbance."

Fortunately permission arrived via The Onion, so there you go.

3 comments:

KathleenKMM said...

Hey, thanks for the link! I love your blog and it's one of the few I can get away with reading at work because if I ever get questioned, it's Wisconsin law-related. :)

illusory tenant said...

And thus diploma-privilege-approved!

Display Name said...

Maybe he meant a dog and pony show, but not the kind in Tijuana.