June 15, 2008

Bobby Jindal: Creationist buffoon

I think local school boards should be in a position of deciding the curricula and also deciding what students should be learning.
Especially when they're loaded with creationists.
Secondly, I don’t think students learn by us withholding information from them.
Then why do you support "abstinence only" sex ed.
Some want only to teach intelligent design, some only want to teach evolution. I think both views are wrong, as a parent.
You want to make a politician look foolish, ask him about science. John McCain should do a whole Town Hall meeting on population genetics and another on astrophysics.
I personally think that the life, human life and the world we live in wasn’t created accidentally.
Who said it was, Mr. Strawman.
I do think that there’s a creator.
Bully for you. Prove it.
I’m a Christian.
So what.
I do think that God played a role in creating not only earth, but mankind.
Prove it.
Now, the way that he did it, I’d certainly want my kids to be exposed to the very best science.
So much for creationism, then.
I don’t want them to be — I don’t want any facts or theories or explanations to be withheld from them because of political correctness.
No, let's teach them stuff Bobby Jindal dreamed up.

h/t Crooks and Liars.

Bobby Jindal is also an exorcist and a magickal oncologist. And, naturally, a conservative Republican.

See also: Bobby Jindal, ignorant genius.

No comments: