June 25, 2010

RoJo: You Should Never Have Opened That Door

eta: Sly In The Morning ("absolutely stunning" audio):
I've got over 100 stories like that, of corruption, bribery ... coercion. My own employee being forced to vote for Johnson, being told absolutely that he was not allowed to vote for me, what he had to do is what the [GOP] vice chair told him to do.
Terrence Wall
To paraphrase the late Dee Dee Ramone,* Ron Johnson should never have torn that election sign off the (Terrence) Wall:
Former Republican Senate Candidate Terrence Wall told WTDY News Director Zach Stein that Ron Johnson engineered his surprise endorsement vote, less than a week after Johnson entered the race, by using "corruption, bribery (and) coercion."
Oh dearie, dearie me.

Jeez, guys, can't we all just get along?

You Should Never Have Opened That DoorRamones

* I'm one of several hundred who actually bought that record. In my defense, I don't think I ever made it past the third or fourth track.

No comments: